Sunday, July 26, 2020

Welcome

Kia ora!

My name is Sean Bailey and I’m the founder and director of EmpowerYou. EmpowerYou. is a Leadership Consultancy company based in Ōtautahi, Canterbury, New Zealand.

Our vision …. is to help organisations thrive, by enabling and empowering leaders.

Underpinned by this vision are 5 strong values which drive everything we do.

EmpowerYou offers personalised programmes for leaders including: 
  • Strategic planning
  • Realising your group, company or organization's purpose or WHY
  • Individual and group coaching
  • Performance appraisal


Vision:

Helping organisations thrive, by enabling and empowering leaders.


 

Values:

I am committed to meet your leadership needs.

I collaborate with you to increase your capability.

I develop strong, trusting connections with my clients.

I challenge you to find and solve leadership problems.

I create personalised plans with you to springboard your success.

Continue to enjoy your leadership journey.

Ngā mihi


Sean

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sean! Good to see you venturing out here, you will have a lot to offer, I am contemplating doing some coaching work with you :-)All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew. More than happy to assist you. I'm working with a number of leaders however still keen to support schools. Let me know some dates and times that suit to catch up.
    Cheers, Sean

    ReplyDelete

About

Theme 19: The Power Of Vision Boards When Leading

Have you ever used a vision board as an approach to keep you focused and guided? A vision board is a visualization tool used to create a col...

Featured Post